Each Pedagogical Tool is typically a computer-based tool such as an interactive visualization, model/simulator, video micro-lecture, or classroom/laboratory/field activity that can be used to teach a topic in the curriculum of a particular discipline with the help of a climate-related example.
A Tool can be used by educators in the classroom/laboratory or by students for independent learning.
- have different levels of complexity,
- require access to a computer (in most cases),
- may be accessible as online or offline modules
- utilize global or local data (where relevant), and
- may be available in various languages
Tools are categorized on the basis of Discipline, Type of Tools, Climate Topic, Grade Level, Region and Language.
Explore the entire set of tools on our portal.